Saturday, March 16, 2013

So incredibly grateful...

I am so grateful that I have someone...

...who is very attractive.



...who makes me giggle.



...who takes care of me - in sickness or in health.



...who is a great kisser.



...who holds the priesthood.



...who works so hard to ensure that we will have an amazing future.
(Taking a little nap in between studying... haha)



...who works at a grocery store and buys me chocolate (and other essential groceries of course!)



...who was, and still is worthy to take me to the temple.



...to come home to.



...who forgives me of my mistakes. (I had a whole bag of popcorn for dinner tonight... sorry honey!)



... who is my best friend.



... who supports me with whatever I want/need to do. (He helped me deliver invitations for a Relief Society activity, it was awesome!)



...who I can trust with my life.



...who will ALWAYS love me no matter what.



1 comment: