Wednesday, December 4, 2013

18 1/2 Weeks!

Alright, so I figure most of you know, but for those who don't . . .



We are pregnant! Yes, it has taken me a while to make this announcement on my blog, but you have got to give me some credit, pregnancy is hard when it comes to motivation. I was really sick my first trimester, but I took it as a good sign considering I was not sick at all when I miscarried earlier this year. We decided to make the big announcement on Halloween as stick figures, if you were wondering what those pictures were. Now that I am well into the swing of my 2nd trimester, the motivation and energy is definitely coming back. I have even made dinner two nights in a row!

We are now 18 1/2 weeks along, and will find out the gender in a couple of weeks! Any guesses?


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you included a picture! You are adorable. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will guess a boy since you are now a Hansen. I am glad you are feeling better. It was a worry. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete