Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Turning Closer to Christ this Christmas Season

Jake and I have never been very good at family home evening. Though we still try to do something each Monday night despite the lack of preparation. So late Monday night after getting groceries, we turned to lds.org and found this video.


I could not help what wonder what I could give to Christ this Christmas season, as all of these kids were saying what they were going to do. Jake and I decided that we would become better at praying for other people, and not just ourselves. We made a list of people we know that are struggling and that may have needs this Christmas season. Every night we are going to try to pray specifically for each of these individuals, and ask for guidance as to if there is anything that we can do for them.

I specifically am going to try to do better with my scripture study, and make the time to study each and every day, even if it is just for a few minutes.

So what will you give this to Christ this Christmas season? I hope we can all remember the true meaning behind this miraculous holiday.

1 comment: