Sunday, January 12, 2014

24 Weeks


110 days to go! Time is flying by! I hope no one is getting annoyed with my belly photos and updates on my pregnancy, but I am just excited! I was just talking with Jake and he was saying how he gets kind of annoyed at people who post photos of their children everyday via Facebook. This topic came up because I was saying how I could not wait to post pictures of Marshall. I cannot make any promises to Jake that I will not be the same way, I just love this little fellow so much already!

I am also stealing the following from someone via Facebook, but I thought it was a cute way to give updates on pregnancy. . .

Cravings: Popcorn, especially the really buttered kind.
Size of Baby: Just over a pound
Hardest part of the Month: Maternity clothes and back pains
Most exciting part of the month: Marshall is getting so strong! He now pushes on my hand or any pressure on my belly. Feeling him is my absolute love!

No comments:

Post a Comment