Sunday, January 12, 2014

Seven Day Challenges


I have decided to take on something new to my blog. I know a lot of times I write about stuff that inspired me and say that I am going to do better at a certain aspect of my life. Taking things to action is a lot easier said than done. I feel like I am not going to grow and benefit, and others who read, unless I actually hold myself accountable to the things that I say I am going to do better.

This is how it works:
1. I challenge myself to do something specific for seven days.
2. I challenge my readers to do that specific task as well. My readers do not have to take on the challenge, obviously, and they do not have to do it at the same time that I do, though I would love the support of others along the way.
3. At the end of the seven days, I give a report of how things went, and then ask for a report from my readers as well if they are willing to share.

You will see my first seven day challenge post shortly. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment