Friday, September 5, 2014

Negative to Positive Thought: Day 2

Don't you always hate it when you run out of milk? Well yesterday I ran out of milk and just wished that I had an endless supply, kind of like Marshall does. Haha. I thought it would be so much easier if our food never ran out and that we never had to go get some more. Spoiled much?

I am so blessed to have a store to go to, where food never seems to run out. I also have a car that can take me there and back. I also have enough money to get the food that I need.

There are many people who are starving because they do not have the access or the means. Instead of thinking about what they should make for dinner, they are thinking about how much they should eat so they do not run out.

Negative to positive thought, check! Read my challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment