Monday, September 8, 2014

Negative to Positive Thought: Day 3

Jake's family decided to have a girls/guys night last Friday. The girls were to meet at my sister-in-law's house in Lehi at 6:00. I had to feed Marshall right before I was supposed to leave and so I was already a little bit behind. The freeway was stop and go traffic due to a car accident and not to mention rush hour. I find it very hard to be positive while stuck in traffic. Even if I am not rushed, but being rushed makes it that much worse.

While stopped I thought, 'There is no need to think negatively right now, I feel very blessed that I was not in the car accident'. I am very amazed at how many car accidents DON'T take place every day. I am sure we all have been in, or witnessed close calls. I find it amazing, especially on the freeway, how we are not playing bumper cars constantly. It seems so dangerous! I know Heavenly Father watches over us constantly, and I am sure he protects and prevents many possible accidents on the road. For that, I am very grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment