Friday, October 3, 2014

General Conference - The Perfect Start to Fall

It is my favorite time of year again - fall! The changing colors, pumpkins, candy and sweets, and the start of the holiday season. Probably one of my very favorite things about the start of fall is General Conference. It is Marshall's first General Conference and he is pretty excited about it too.



General Conference is where leaders of the LDS church hold a conference to talk with it's members about the gospel. Members from all around the world can participate. This is the one time where we can listen to what the Lord wants us to hear, directly from the living prophets. I encourage everyone to listen and feast upon the words that will be spoke. Write down impressions that come, and be open to the counsel that the Lord has for you. 

Make a goal. My goal this conference will be to pray individually before each session starts. I feel like this will help me focus more on the speakers and invite the Holy Ghost to impress to me the things that I need to know. What goals will you make?



No comments:

Post a Comment